Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Axes & research & development

Today Conor Lenihan had some criticism for his brother Brian in the Dept of Finance. He said the Minister for Finance has an axe, which he sometimes wields indiscriminately. Conor is the minister for Science, Innovation and Technology, and he makes the point that money has to be spent on research and development to help economic recovery.

That reminds me of the story about two brothers chopping wood. Jack was really going all out to get his pile of wood chopped. John took it a little easier, and even sat down and took a break every now and then. At the end of a couple of hours, Johns pile of wood was much bigger. Jack was astonished. John smiled as he looked at Jacks pile and said "While I rested, I recovered my strength. I also took the time to sharpen my axe!"

Go to http://www.experiencetheworlddifferent.com for more details, or ring

Daniel Madden on 085 1318344 to arrange your free consultation.Email: dmadden@experiencetheworlddifferent.com

Download an explanatory brochure HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment